We all fall down slack-jawed to marvel at words

October 16, 2011


Ah! University is eating me alive, and spitting out the bones for the internet to chew on. No time left for outfit photos! Although I'll make an effort this week because my schedule has a little extra time built into it. Though I may use all my free time sewing, I've got ideas, and a pot of fabric paint, that I really want to use.

Also, it's October so it's almost time for Halloween! Have you decided on a costume? I haven't, but it's a choice between two now.

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Everything about this outfit is perfect. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm loving this outfit! The two floral fabrics... just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love this outfit!

    it's great!

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome dress
    I definitely will following you if you follow me :D
    Decimal Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pattern clashing looks great - photos taken in that light are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the clashy contrasts of the fabrics and really really love your photography!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the florals mixed together - the shirt has a really amazing print! I love your pictures as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a beautiful pattern combination! you look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this one:X:X:X very bery nice:))


    http://pinkatconceptstore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thanks for taking the time to write a comment. I don't always reply (because I'm too busy hiding under a rock) but I read and appreciate every single one!